Mornington Commercial Development
Barnes Plumbing completed the plumbing to this commercial project in 2014 and has been continually involved in the fit out of all floors.
The site used to be Mornington fire brigade and has since been developed into a 3 story building that is occupied by accountants, hospital specialists and a restaurant.
Burrcon Constructions was the commercial builder burrcon.com.au/ and the project consisted of:
- Re-Circulating hot water systems x 4
- Complete stormwater retention system
- Grease trap installation
- Underground water tank installation
- Rainwater pipeline to all toilets and urinals
- Full commercial kitchen plumbing
- Macerator installations
- 100mm Fire Service
- Backflow prevention devices
- Thermostatic mixing valves