Solar Hot Water is an economical and environmentally friendly option for heating water that, when properly maintained should give you many years of trouble free hot water to your home.
However just like the household car, it does need maintaining to perform at its optimum level and should be serviced regularly to circumvent the unnecessary use of power or water, and avoid a breakdown.
Our comprehensive service includes;
- Test all safety valves
- Test water temperature
- Test water quality hardness
- Measure fluid levels on closed circuit systems
- Perform internal panel flush if needed
- Remove & inspect anode
- Inspect tank covers and securing straps
- Examine element seals & gaskets
- Adjust panel levels and meticulously clean (to ensure optimum efficiency)
- Test electrical thermostat & heating element
- Clean in-line cold water strainer
- Check weather seals &pipework penetrations
During the service, our trained professional will advise of any parts needing replacement and seek approval before proceeding.
To book your service, please call our friendly and helpful staff on 0420 103 345 and we will make a time that is suitable for you.